RMRPOA is a group of volunteer directors that manages the administrative and financial affairs of our neighborhood. We have no office or staff, so the best way to contact us is by e-mail, using the contacts section of this site.
Our mailing address in 103 Timber View Drive, Boerne, TX 78006, which is the physical location of North Park. Mail sent to that address is delivered to a mailbox at our RMR mailbox facility.
Our business telephone is 830-428-0031. This is an answering service - you will speak with a real human being, who will forward your message to the appropriate Board member.
Please continue to visit this site to find information about POA and Board meetings, activities, contacts, records, and more.
We will be expanding the capability of this site and adding additional content in the next few weeks.
Agenda posted for the next Regular Board meeting will be February 16, 2016 at the home of Sheree Stevens 144 Mallard Drive.
Recycle Container - please see below
Reminder - annual property owner fees for 2016 are past due now. If you have not yet paid, $10.00 late fee and $3.00 accrued interest was added on February 1. Interest will continue to accrue at 1.5% per month.
We are reactivating the Ranch Hands! (more info below)
Park pass communications and monitoring are changing (more info below)
New files available for download in Documents
- Minutes from the 17 Nov 2015 Board Meetings rare available for download:
- CY 2015 Financial Statements are posted for download
- CY 2016 Budget is posted for download.
- The CY 2015 Management Certificate is posted for download.
You may have noticed that we have worked with Vaquero Waste to place a recycle bin at the mail box facility. Several residents have inquired about having the ability to dispose of JUNK mail rather than take it home and fill their garbage container and not participate in a recycle program. Please feel free to place recyclable itmes such as PAPER, PLASTIC or GLASS into this container.
Please do not dispose of household garbage.
Thank you for your participation.
Ranch Hands are volunteers that get to together to work on upgrades and improvements in our Common Areas. The jobs we do involve painting, repair of park picnic facilities, minor landscaping, etc. This is a great way to help RMR reduce our costs, but it also an opportunity to meet neighbors and have some fun while we work.
If you are interested in doing this team, please contact Joel Ford using the contacts section of this website.
Now that we have a few months experience using park codes for access, we are changing our procedures. The intent is to make it easier for property owners to request information, and to protect our facilities by minimizing unauthorized use of our parks by outsiders.
- Previously, only the Treasurer could access the park code registry. There are multiple Board members that can do that now. Dale Lawrence and Bernie Stoecker are the primary contacts.
- We will continue to verify that people requesting park codes are property owners. The preferred method of communicating codes to you is e-mail.
- Codes issued to contractors will be minimized and changed monthly.
- The Board will monitor entry data frequently. If/when unusual access patterns are detected, we will cancel tha code and request that the property owner contact us for a new one.
As we gain experience with this approach, we may have to make additional changes. If these administrative procedures are not effective in preventing unauthorized access, we may have to consider other methods such as cameras, etc. However, we prefer this approach now before we commit to additional investment.
Page 1 of 2